THEY SHOUT SEX



SEE??  :)  yes, the shoes ! and that i made a GIF!! heheheee! my first GIF!! :)

These are my new Giuseppe Zanotti knock-offs :) (i love them dearly!!) purchased from my friends shop :) Yes, online, kids!
They are 6 inches !! how lovely is that?!

animated gif how to


How hot are they?! Yummmmm...........


how do you make gifs





Whaddya think?

<3  Farnaaz~

BTW the traveler Rosie is travelling again! (what good fortune!) and she, like an adorable cupcake, has ordered a pretty MULBERRY - ALEXA  lookalike bag for me (for my birthday) from her friends shop! How cool is that!? She is a doll!
The bag must be reaching soon and as soon as this baby is in my hands i shall snap-snap some and show it to you!

I LOVE ROSIE!

dont you??





5 comments:

  1. HI :)
    i dunno if i am supposed to tell u this...but since u posted about it, its here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Phd- WOW!!! i would love to see it! Rosie told me its not the normal size but BIGGER?! An oversized ALEXA weee!! Thank you so much!

    Tenzin- i love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God, its gorgeous!!!!
    Came here thru IFB and stopped at your page staring at those shoes!!!!
    Do drop by mine sometime...
    And don't forget to take part in the giveaway!!!
    Happy New Year dear...
    Fashion Panache - When I was a Bride's Maid...

    ReplyDelete


Love to hear from you.

 

Take a Leap!

VIEWS

Shop at Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion

TRANSLATE